Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Two B-Day Field Trips!

Image result
Born In China! Yay!
Hello readers! Today, I want to tell you about our two b-day field trips! Tomorrow, we're having a field trip to the HFM. (if you read my latest post, you'll get all the info on that). And on May 8th, (my birthday) we're having a field trip to the movies.

We were going to watch The Boss Baby, but now we're watching Born In China, a movie about baby animals that were born in China. I think it's going to be super cute, but I'm kind of disappointed that we're not watching The Boss Baby anymore.

So, that's my blog post about the two B-Day field trips! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...