Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Is Close!

Image result for how to catch the easter bunny book
How to catch the Easter Bunny! Exciting!
Hello readers! Easter is so close! (Just round the corner)! It's on April 20th, Sunday. I can't wait! How are you going to decorate? I'm going to have my Easter egg hunt on the 15th! I'm going to try some of Nabila's Easter egg emoji DIYs! I think they're really cute. I love emojis!!! (Thanks Nabila).

I want to try to catch the Easter Bunny. Do you? I have my plan all set! I put carrots in the cage, set the trap, and wait. Wait until the Easter Bunny arrives. But I can't wait (again) until the 15th! Easter eggs are going to be scattered everywhere! Still, it's only five days. Easter is going to be so fun!

I'm going to be doing an extra post. No spoilers, though! But still, it's about Easter. That's your only hint!

Easter is just around the corner, and all your comments are just waiting to be commented. Also, make sure to read How to Catch the Easter Bunny. It's a good book, in my opinion.

So, that's my post! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye b

2 comments:

  1. You should totally do the emoji easter egg DIYs. I am happy that you liked them. You have a cute blog. :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...