Thursday, April 13, 2017

My School's Book Fair

Owl Diaries. It's such a warm day when you have a heart!

Hello readers! Today I want to talk about my school's book fair! Our librarian is having a book fair, and we can buy books and diaries and journals and art kits and a lot of things. I bought a diary called Dream. It comes with a Dreamcatcher necklace. Just in case you don't know what that is, the necklace catches bad dreams and lets the good dreams through.

When I was looking around yesterday, I saw a Shopkin art kit, a drawing book, a book called Good Vibes, and my friend Snehitha got Owl Diaries. It's cute! There were lots of Harry Potter books, and quite a few diaries. Today is the last day we can get books. We can also get them tonight.

I got three dollars for change. I don't know how many cents, though. It was nice. But the diary was very expensive. It's 15$! Weird, right? Though it should be pretty expensive. The Dreamcatcher was really pretty, so I think it should be, like, 17$.

There were, I guess, 1,000 books at the book fair! If you saw the library, it was loaded with books you could buy. They were on the table, on the carts, on the librarian's desk, everywhere.


So, that's my book fair post! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...