Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Food

Image result for food
Lots of food to choose from here at the market!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about food! Food is bad and good! Some things you may think is food really isn't, like ice cream and doughnuts. Food is things like sandwiches and piggy-in-a-blankets. They're real. But how can you tell real food from desserts and things? Well, that's the question. We will never know or tell fake food from real food. I mean, a cheeseburger is, well, I don't know. Real or fake? We don't know.

My point is, what really is food? Well, you know the answer. It's stuff that we eat! Made of atoms and molecules and protein, organic things. Or do you? I don't know. Well, what are the other things? What is food? Stuff that we eat, and what else? Do you know? Comment if you do. You can comment anyway even if you don't know, though! (Just telling you).

So, that's my post about food! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

PS: Sorry if I'm making you hungry. I couldn't think of anything else to write about!

6 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...