Sunday, October 16, 2016

Winter, spring, summer and fall

Hello readers! Today I will talk about the seasons! My favorite seasons are spring and winter, since spring is my birthday season and it snows in winter. I like summer and fall, but I love Spring and winter. Kids do like winter 'cause it snows, but some kids also like other seasons, too. It's not like every child in the world has to like winter or else they or their parents would die. Everyone is different from each other. No one has everything in common.It's like me and my friend.  Me and my friend both like red, orange and yellow, but she likes to swing and I don't. Winter is the most popular season of all seasons for kids, but no one has to like winter. Some kids say that winter isn't even on their favorite seasons list. Nothing is totally in common with the other season. Summer is swimming season, but fall isn't. I like all seasons, really. Don't you?

Image result for season symbols
These are the 4 seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall 

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree that winter is awesome. I like the cooler weather too. My favorite season is fall. I love seeing the colors change and the holidays in fall. Halloween is one of my most favorites. Do you know what you are planning to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be a ninja for halloween. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I have to be a dwarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Winter but Fall is my favorite because of the nice weather and the changing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Winter --- but most of all I love Fall❤️Most of all...

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...