Sunday, April 23, 2017

My Birthday Is Close!

Image result for an emoji birthday cake
Would you like a cupcake, or a slice of cake? It's so hard to choose!
Hello readers! My birthday is close! It's 15 days away! Can you guess when it is? I'll give you a hint: It's in May! Tell me in the comments. But anyway, it's so close! When's your b-day? Is it far away? Is it close? Also tell me that in the comments. (Unless you don't want to)!

I'm going to have an emoji birthday party! What's your favorite emoji? Mine is the kissy face! My friend Snehitha's favoite emoji is the cool guy! Yesterday I was asking my mom for a emoji cake. But of course I'd have one! It's an emoji birthday, right? I also asked her for a vanilla/chocolate. So everyone can have what they want! If they get chocolate and they want vanilla, they'll just have to live with it.

The sides are probably going to be covered in frosting, but still! My birthday is going to be awesome! I think yours will be too! Whatever's best is what you like!

So, that's how close my birthday is! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

3 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...