Sunday, April 9, 2017

My Poem

Image result for magic seed
A seed that will grow into a plant from my kingdom!
Hello readers! Today I want to share the poem I made up last night! This is how it goes!




I'm sorry to say, that I have a delay. I live in a kingdom that's way far away. I have to leave, to get what I need, but here is a present, I give you a seed.




It's just like a little expression. The seed will grow into just a tiny ripple of hope. Soon, everyone will be a little ripple of hope, and people will be happy! It'll turn into a good kind of hurricane. So, that's my poem! I hope you enjoyed the post! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...