Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Time Has Come!

So many Easter presents to look at! What should I look at first?

Hello readers! Happy Easter! Today is going to be the best day of my life! Have you gone Easter egg hunting yet? I have! Today, I'm also going to go to my cousin's house to have a sleepover! Anyway, what do you think you're going to get or have? I got bubblegum eggs, chocolate eggs, hard-boiled eggs, peeps, a chocolate rabbit, and a Pokemon key chain!

I wonder what lies ahead of me today! What are you going to do? Reply in the comments! I'd love to hear your plan for the day! Any idea on what you're going to do with your eggs? If you're dying them today, I would've recommended yesterday, since you'd have all that time, but doing all the dying and painting and drawing is just a fine activity to do this Sunday!

That's my post about Easter! I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...