Saturday, April 22, 2017

Field Day

Image result for field day
Hooray, hooray, for Field Day!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about Field Day! Our Field Day is on May 18th. That's ten days after my birthday! Exciting! We also get to play in the water and, we might race, play tug-of-war, and a lot of more fun things! Last year, we got to play tug-of-war, and we got to race! We also played with water! It was really fun! I forgot which shoes I wore, but we can't dress in white. We might stain our clothes! (Me and my class).


What is your Field Day going to be like? What was it like? Did you have it at all? It's really fun, I guarantee you. So, that's my post about Field Day! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!


PS: On May 18th, after school, I'll be telling you more about Field Day!

5 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...