Monday, April 24, 2017

The Awesome Of The HFM

Whoa! This is nothing like I imagined!

Hello readers! Today I want to talk to you about the awesome of the HFM, or, the Heritage Farmstead Museum. We're going there on a field trip this Wednesday. The best of all, WE DON'T HAVE TO BRING OUR BACKPACK TO SCHOOL!!

My friend Emily told me that we get to make ice cream! She also told me the bad news. It's bitter. I know! Blech! But my friend Alvaro would love it! (He eats ants and crickets). I forgot what else she told me, but I know it's going to be fun! Me and my class and the rest of 1st grade are probably going to play with lots of other stuff as well!

We also have to wear our 1st grade T-shirt. You may not know what it looks like, but if you go back (or to) Tibbals one day, you'll see our tigeriffic T-shirts! They're very, very awesome.

So, that's my post abotu the HFM!! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...