Sunday, April 9, 2017

National Poetry Month

Image result for poem
The poem 'If I Could Catch A Rainbow'!
Hello readers! Happy April! Did you know this month is National Poetry Month? At my school, we get to write poems and our librarian is going to share them at lunch time! It's fun.

If you check out the latest post I wrote, you can see what I'm going to do for my poem! It's really good, in my opinion.

You know, I think it's a pretty good idea to write poems for and about family and friends. Acrostic poems would be good. In a acrostic poem, read only the first letters of a sentence, and you'll find out what the topic is! Here's an example of one.


Packed with ideas.
Only your opinion is needed.
Even your least favorite thing can be a topic.
My poem doesn't need other things in it.


Try guessing what my poem is about! So, that's all about poems! Hope you enjoyed the post! Bye bye!

1 comment:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...