Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My Easter Egg Hunt!

Image result for the real easter bunny
The real Easter Bunny!
Hello readers! Happy April! I'm so excited for my Easter egg hunt tomorrow at school! We're going to have an addition egg hunt. I brought eggs, but I didn't exactly put candy in them. Neither did my mom or my dad.

But the egg hunt is just round the corner. I'm probably going to be bouncing with joy tomorrow, bobbing my head to a certain beat until the egg hunt. I'm also probably going to forget, and, for the most, it's going to be in the afternoon.

Technically, it's an egg hunt. Also, it can be called a 'math hunt'. Addition problems and subtraction problems. Goodies and opening. It's not such a great mix. Reading the problem and picking up the egg, no, I wouldn't suggest it.

Some kids, kinda like me, would look up, and every once in a little bit look down. I know by that they want to open it. Easter is kind of better than my birthday. I compare Easter to an egg hunt. I would rate both 10 out of 10. They're very good. Easter is a wonderful holiday to celebrate, and just the way you can do it is with an egg hunt! Technically the same thing.

Anyway, Easter is the best, and really, everything about it is great and all, but Easter was made to celebrate the Easter Bunny, or is it the other way around? Try and find out, and if you do, please comment! I hope you enjoyed my post! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...