Friday, April 28, 2017

My Heritage Farmstead Museum Field Trip

Here we are on the wagon!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about the Heritage Farmstead Museum! I had so much fun! We got to see pigs and goats and go on a wagon ride! There was a scarecrow that scared me so much I jumped when I looked at it!

We also got to go inside a 125 year old house! There was a office and a sewing room. Downstairs, there was an Alice In Wonderland party to celebrate its 125th birthday. The entrance was so dramatic and the feast looked so real! We washed clothes the old way. Get what you're going to wash, get it wet, put it on the metal bumps, rub soap on it, scrub it against the bumps, rinse it in the same bucket, then move it to the other bucket and rinse it off again. Then twist what you're washing and get a clothespin, put what you're washing on the clothesline, and pin it.

So, that's all about my field trip! You should go sometime! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...