Sunday, September 4, 2016

Summer Action

hello, fellow bloggers! today we're going to talk about... What we did over the summer!!! I went on a vacation to Vietnam with my mom. IT. WAS. SUPER. FUN. < \/ > it was so fun I really did'nt want to leave, but then i realized if i never left i would never see my dad again so i went. I was kinda sad that i would leave my cousin, Nicole, and my other cousin, Bua but i had to go, when I got home, i hugged AND kissed my dad, i was still sad though, I was thinking: "I HAVE to go back there sometime" and crossed my fingers that I would get what I hoped for. When I asked my mom If we would ever go back, she said "maybe" I was surprised that she said "maybe" because i thought she would say "no" or something like that. And that's all i have to say, my fellow bloggers, what did U do over the summer?

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful time. I saw the pics and it was so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...