Friday, September 9, 2016

My Interests

Hello my readers! I'm really sorry that I couldn't make an interest OR quote post fou u guys! It was because I had SOOOOOO many things on schedule! U know I can't only write about one thing! Anyway, the interest of the day is traveling because I love to travel. Any place at any time. traveling is my thing. I l.o.v.e to travel, totally! If u like to travel leave a comment saying your favorite place that u went to ever since u were a baby girl/boy. Belive me. My favorite place that I traveled to is Vietnam. Ever since I got there I was like "Wow, this is amazing." Iv'e loved the place ever since I left it. So have a great school year! Bye!
Me at the special lake in vietnam. There are turtles there who live to be a 150 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...