Monday, September 5, 2016

Random Files #1

Hello, my readers! Welcome to "Random Files"! U might see me turn off topic. But that's why it's called "Random Files" because if I'm talking about something u don't like and it kept on going, u would stop reading the blog. So I decided I should make something called "Random Files" to keep others entertained. So let's get started! We'll start with, uh, heelying. U know, those shoes with wheels. The easiest way to start is the step, plant, kick, so first, u step forward, then put either foot in front, also pointing upward, then, kick off with your back foot. When u put your back foot back behind u make sure to put It closer to the ground, like, just above the ground. Now, time to change topic! Let's go with My local park. My local park has slides, monkeybars and the swings are so much fun! I practice jumping off of them. My local park Is so much fun! Sometimes, people have birthday partys there, that's how fun It Is! Ok, time to change topic. let's do magic. Hey readers, i can make a coin dissapper, but that's all I really know how to do. So leave a comment guys, tell me what files I should do next! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...