Sunday, September 4, 2016

my intrests

hello fellow readers! at this hour we're going to talk about... my intrests! The intrest of the day is skateboarding. if u don't like skateboarding, u can always check out other blog pages that have my intrests. For example u could go to the page about reading, which i'll make soon. This is my first intrest page so u can read other blog pages if u don't like the topic. I am going to make every intrest page today, so u can check other intrest pages really soon! Wait for like, two or three minites and you'll see another intrest page. now, my intrest is fun to me, belive it or not, i'm a girl. I know, right? it feels weird to be a girl who likes skateboarding, but at least it's fun! I like to turn on a skateboard because it's awesome! It's not as easy as it looks though. Why? u ask? because when u lean backward there's a HUGE risk of falling off, and if u don't have pads on, who knows what could happen to u! so if you are a beginner in skateboarding, like i kinda am, do it in the grass then, do it on the concrete with a adult, then, when you are comftarble do it by yourself, on the concrete. and you'll learn the rest from nature. Thanks for reading this guys. u can see more intrests later on my webpage, which is, just a little reminder that my webpage is "hollyann by heart" visit my webpage  an have a great school year! Bye!

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...