Thursday, September 8, 2016

My Interests

Hello my readers! I'm really sorry that I could not make an interest page for u guys to read on wednesday! though I can make one now. Anyway, the interest of the day is... My school's specials! The first thing that I wanna ask u is, does your school have specials? Leave a comment saying if your school has specials, I would really appriceate It If people check out my blog more often, and maybe you'll see more blogs that describe me, or maybe you'll see a quotes of the day post! Anyways, my school's specials is P.e., music, computer lab, art, and library. My favorite specials class Is P.e., because we get to play games like battleship and hot feet and, u know, things like that. So, thanks for reading my blog, and as always, have a teriffic school year! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollyann, where I went to school we didn't have computer lab for specials because the school couldn't afford it. We didn't have a gym
    neither so we had PE outside. I used to love it very much, too because we get to play outside. Anyway thanks for sharing your intetests

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...