Sunday, September 4, 2016

All about me

I’m going to tell about my talents so here they are *reading, addition/subtraction (still working on multiplication/division) skateboarding, science, social studies, telling jokes #superfunnygirl, making friends, playing tag, playing zombie tag, Well guys, 
 swimming, playing freeze tag, being responsible at school, writing, drawing
But just something i need to tell u I’m blogging about myself so u guys can get 
familiar with me. I’ll start blogging more about what I like to do when u guys are 
familiar with me. 

But let’s talk about me, so i’m a blog reader, a blog maker now, an advice girl, a talented girl, a fantastic reader, a kind girl, an that’s what u guys have learned about me today. Bye!




3 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...