Monday, September 12, 2016

My Interests

Hi guys! I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was sick! What. A. Bummer. Anyhoo, today's interest is   being green because every single person in the world needs to help nature or we won't have any water, any carrots, any broccoli, ANYTHING healthy. So everyone needs to help nature. Helping nature helps animals too, so if u wanna help animals, u should help nature. And if u go to tibbals, I'll be bringing up nature signs to remind the school to be kind to nature. So that's all. Have a fantastic school year! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hollyann! I love reading your blog. I am finding inspiration and ideas for my classroom! It seems that nature is very important to you. As you know, we have a garden at Tibbals. My goal is to have it become an "Outdoor Learning Center." If you have any ideas or research that you would like to share with the others, I would love to display your words on one of the garden windows! -Mrs. Cooper

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...