Sunday, September 4, 2016

my dog's name.

hi everyone! remember me? right now i'm thinking about what my dog's name should be. If u have any ideas, make sure to post them so i can check them! Anyways, my idea for a name is Kristie, and here's a reminder that my name is Hollyann. i'm sure that u guys have great ideas for names! i can't wait to see your requests guys! if u are reading this blog please leave a comment and a request when u are done. i'm going to be posting a lot of blogs today so try and respond all of them for me!                                                                                                                                                      

1 comment:

  1. Your daddy's favorite dog was named Rhiannon-- after the song.. We called her Rhi... Sweetest doggy in the world.. I still miss her..

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...