Monday, September 5, 2016

My Interests

hi again fellow readers! i just found out that i can make one more interest blog! the moment's interest is... Animals! yes animals. animals are one of my favorite things to write about! The animal I think is cool would probaly be the camel. It's humps are amazing! i've always wondered "are organs inside a camel's humps?" If u know the answer to this question please type it down in the comment section below. i think camels are cool because they can survive with fur in the hot, hot desert. I wonder how they do that too. if u know the answer to THIS question type that in the comment section too. what animal do U think is cool? please respond in the comment section too. Well my dear readers, it's off to bed for me. Bye!

1 comment:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...