Monday, September 5, 2016

Balloon Animals

Sup, my readers! we're going to talk about balloon animals now. So you're going to find a linked video about how to make a balloon heart. It's simple, really.




You'll also find a picture of a actual balloon heart that I made. please leave a comment to tell me If u liked the video. Watch and see what he does and maybe you'll learn how to make balloon animals too! I love showing other people new things! Anyways, I love showing my readers how to do new things!  I love teaching my readers how to do stuff because I like to learn too. Anyway, I'm gonna say something about the video, It's really simple to make a heart, so u don't have to worry about any lock twists or pinch twists or any of that advanced stuff. Enjoy the video and picture. i'll post more blogs later guys, have a teriffic school year! Bye!
A balloon heart that I made

2 comments:

  1. Love the video. Now I can make heart balloons. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hollyann.... We also have s a variety of birds in our area.. There are white egrets, blue herons, mockingbirds, hummingbirds, and buzzards .. Sometimes a mockingbird wil perch on our chimney and sing his entire vocabulary of bird imitations.. It's so neat..sometimes we see deer too..although not very often. Coyotes are heard on occasion as well although not a frequently as they used to be.. We'll have a lovely day and tell your mom and hello too.. Love papa g...🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...