Monday, September 5, 2016

my intrests

Me on my quads at the local rink.
Hello my fellow bloggers and readers! The interest of the day is... Roller skating! now If u are a fashion type of girl, I can still make fashion blogs for those of u who like fashion, but we'll start with my interests. Okay? Good. Now the thing is,there are two kinds of skates. The first kind of skate is called quads. It sounds weird, I know, but it's still fun. The second kind of skate is called Inlines. Does that sound weird too? Yes, yes it does. It sounds weird, SOOOOOO weird. At least roller skating is easier than skateboarding! But really, there's this place called the skatieum and it's an inside skating rink where, when they tell u u can, when they tell everybody they can, everyone gets to play a game. For example, the man says "time to play red light green light!" evryone skates to the back wall to play, but if u don't want to play, u can always go sit out at a table and watch everyone else play, only if u don't want to play. anyways, I'm really sorry guys. I'll make                                                     more blogs when I'm done eating breakfast. Bye!

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...