Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Interests

Hello, dear readers! The Interest of the day Is... drawing! This might seem like there's nothing to talk about with drawing, but there really Is! So, now that u know a lot about me, I wanna know about u! What do u like to draw? Leave a comment saying If u like to draw, and what u like to draw. If u don't like to draw, but u have a brother or sister that likes to draw, u can always talk about what they like to draw, instead of u. Anyways, I like to draw animals, any kind of animal. Any color, any kind. it dosen't matter to me which kind of animal It Is unless it's not cute. Please leave another comment on which animal I should draw and post. we'll have a vote on which animal I should draw. A red panda or a bluebird. Vote In the comments and I'll count the votes and see which one I'll post! Bye! have a amazing school year!

3 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...