Sunday, September 4, 2016

My interests

hello, my grateful readers! The interest of the moment is... My reading! I know this may not sound exiting but it really is. When u are a 1st grader, mostly everything is exiting to u. but first let's talk about my reading goals i've had for the summer. Well, before summer vacation in kinder, there was this six flags reading challenge, where u have to read for six hours, and if u read for six hours u get a free six flags ticket, now they may not have this at other schools, so if u are a reader who does not go to Tibbals, i'm very sorry. Um, there was also this summer reading challenge where u have read for 1000 minites, and if u finish this challenge, u get to go to a reception thingy where u get a medal that goes to the library and stays there for, I really don't know this one but maybe it stays up there for the whole school time, I mean like when u graduate or something. I don't know this one but let's get back to the reading thing, i'm really sorry though because i  have a lot of ideas in my brain. anyway, i finished both of them and i'm really happy right now because I finished the summer reading challenge. anyway, I read tons of chapter books in the Dear Dumb Diary series. U might not know this about me but I LOVE reading chapter books. any kind really, so i'll tell more things about me tomorrow, it's nightime, possibly past my bedtime, even though it's labor day tomorrow I like to get a lot of sleep so i can blog more and share things with u guys! See u tomorrow! Bye!

1 comment:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...