Friday, June 2, 2017

Summer Shaving Cream Fight!


It's snowing in summer!

Hello readers! Today I want to tell you about my shaving cream fight. It was fun; you should try it sometime! I got shaving cream on my hair, on my face, on my legs, on my tummy, on my foot, on my neck, everywhere on my body!

I had my shaving cream fight with my dad. I don't know what the object of the fight was, but I think it was who got the messiest. That was, no doubt, me. I got shaving cream everywhere. Not my eyes, though. I even got the shaving cream on my lip (Some of it got in my mouth).

Have you had a shaving cream fight before? If you have, three words. Try. It. Again. Oh my gosh, it's #superfun. It looks delish, too! I'd eat it if I were you. NOT! Shaving cream is basically SOAP. It tastes gross.

So, that's it! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...