Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The Dolphin I Met!


A high five for Katelina!
Hello readers! Today I want to tell you about the dolphin I met! Her name is Katelina. I high-fived her, asked her for her fast swim, fed her, and stroked her back. I also got to go on stage, in front of a crowd with about 10,000 people, and did all those things.

I didn't get to ride a dolphin, like a trainer would, but it was still fun. Katelina felt like rubber. She was really smooth and talented. I liked feeding her a lot. She performed well with me and I was glad I got to be the special guest. Katelina is the best dolphin I ever could have seen in my life.

She is a Pacific White-Sided dolphin. She's really cute, in my opinion. It was cool to see how she jumped up in the water like a human without pushing off the bottom of the tank.

I really liked meeting Katelina. She's a very talented dolphin and if you ever get the chance, please meet Katelina and her trainer. Her trainer is very nice.

So, that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...