Thursday, May 25, 2017

SUMMER VACATION!!!!

Image result for summer
Hooray, summer!
Hello readers! IT'S BEEN MY FIRST FIVE MINUTES OF SUMMER VACATION!!!!! I can't wait to go to Seaworld. What are you going to do? I really miss my teacher, though. Still, I'll meet new friends and a new teacher.

My friend Snehitha went to Seaworld before. I hope I'll get to see a blue whale! Probably not. I am hoping I'll see an angelfish, and a shark, and a stingray, too! Have you been to Seaworld before? What have you seen?

Where do you think you'll go? What are you going to do there? I wanted to go to China, but it's too expensive. San Antonio isn't that far from where I live. I'm going to the Seaworld there.

So, that's it! My first blog post of summer! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...