Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Technology Night

Image result for technology night
Technology night! Woop woop!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about Technology Night! Technology night is a night where you can play and learn about technology, I guess. But my dad said that I am going to have a room called 'The Blogging Room'. It's where I'm going to be able to make awesome posts for you fans!

I don't really know anything about tonight, since I'm going in the future. But I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun! Question is, what am I going to type on? I always add in pictures on my posts, so I can't do it on a iPad, and maybe I can do it on a laptop, but where do I find the laptop cart? I'm sure the teacher that owns the classroom won't let me use her computer, because I might mess it up!

Well, I'm sure that I'll figure it out when I get there, and at least I'm going to have a second grade blog! It's going to be educational, and maybe I can add in some fun things. But having my own room is going to be awesome!

That's it for today, because I have to go, but I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...