Saturday, May 13, 2017

I Got a Hamster!

Image result for hamsters
He looks so innocent and cute! How could anybody get mad at him?
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about my hamster! His name is Teddy. He's really, really cute. If you look at the picture above, it looks almost exactly like Teddy. Teddy is three months old. He's long for his age, though. I like holding him, and he poops a lot!

It was my birthday a couple of days ago, and I got him yesterday. One of my mom's clients wanted to donate their hamster to me because it was my birthday. They're really nice. When I try to hold him, he always wants to escape, but I just put him in his hamster ball or back in his cage after he gets really squirmy.

I was at a birthday party when it all happened. I was playing with my friends, and then my mom picked me up. When she took me to the car, she opened the trunk. And there was Teddy. Just in case you want to know what his birthday is, I don't know. My mom never asked.

So, that's all about Teddy! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

PS: He's on his hamster wheel right now, if you want to know what he's doing.

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...