Tuesday, May 30, 2017

San Antonio

Image result for the alamo
Coming up next is... the Alamo!
Image result for san antonio
San Antonio, here I come!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about my visit to San Antonio! It was great. So first, I saw my hotel room and went to the pool with my cousins that came with me and my mom. Then, we went to SeaWorld on the second day and my cousins left on that day.. And the third day, which is today, I went to the Alamo and got to go to the riverwalk.

Me and my mom also ate ice cream and on the boat at the riverwalk, I took, like, 77 pictures of really interesting things. One of the pictures was a building that looked like it was going to fall on the boat. It was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllyyyyyyyy tall. About 798 square feet! I don't know, I'm assuming it's 798 square feet, but who cares?! It's the beauty of the tallness that catches the eye.

The Alamo was fun. I got to watch a 17-minute clip about the battle between the owners of the Alamo and the Mexicans. America won, and during that battle, Sam Houston was in it, and he yelled three words that still live on today. 'Remember the Alamo'.

There was a museum in the Alamo that held all the items the defenders of the Alamo battled with. Guns, knives, any weapon you can ever imagine. There were also cannon spheres that were launched from the cannon the Americans stole from the Mexicans.

You can visit the Alamo in San Antonio, which is about five hours away from where I live, and an hour and thirty minutes from Austin.

So, that's my post about my visit! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love the alamo. It just looks so cool and has so much history. :)

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? BTW, if you ever get the chance, you should go see the 17 minute video(s)!

      Delete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...