Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pokemon

Image result for mawile and pachirisu
Cute!
Image result for mawile and pachirisu
So, so cute!!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about Pokemon. There are eighteen different types. Normal, water, grass, rock, bug, fairy, fire, psychic, flying, electric, ice, poison, dark, dragon, ghost, steel, ground, and fighting. There are Pokemon cards, Pokemon books, Pokemon shows, and much more will be made in the future.

Some kids like my friend Kyle really like Pokemon. Some people want to, instead of becoming a Pokemon Master or a Pokemon Professor, they want to be a Pokemon expert. It's really not that hard. I want to be a Pokemon expert. I already have a book that has over 700 Pokemon, Legendary, Mythical, and all types! Let me know in the comments who your favorite Pokemon is!

My favorites are Mawile and Pachirisu. Mawile is the Deciever Pokemon. Pachirisu is the Ele Squirrel Pokemon.

So, that's my post about Pokemon! I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

5 comments:

  1. My favorite is Lugia. I love that It's the guardian of the sea and that it can soar high above the grounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lugia is one of the most powerful Pokemon! Also, it's a Mythical or Legendary.

      Delete
  2. Lugia is love, Lugia is life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. NineTales
    2. Charizard
    3. MewTwo

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...