Saturday, May 27, 2017

Hamster Update

Image result for hamster update article
Cutie pie! Oh you...
Hello readers! Today I want to tell you the update on my hamster, Teddy. He just recently escaped, and I'm still the slightest bit mad at him. But it was also my fault he went under our stove. We got him back on the day he escaped. If you have a hamster, has he/she already escaped? It's fine if you can't comment because of your hamster. Just do it later.

Since I'll be at San Antonio for three days, I need to give my dad a schedule. First thing in the morning, he needs to change Teddy's food. Teddy eats all night. Every morning, I notice that his food bowl is empty.

Teddy's still doing fine. No injuries or anything, just escaped. Maybe he breathed in a bit of dust, but he'll probably drop it out of his tushy. Or cough it out or something. I don't know.

So, that's my hamster update! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...