Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Beanie Boos and Beanie Babies

Image result for beanie boos
Cute, don't cha think?
Hello readers! Today I'm going to be talking about beanie boos and beanie babies. Have you ever wondered about the difference between beanie boos and beanie babies? Well, you're not alone. I can't tell, either! 

My guess is that Beanie Babies are the mini ones. My friend Clara has two Beanie Babies. My friend Anna brought one Beanie Boo to school today. I'm going to bring my Beanie Boo tomorrow. His name is Buckwheat. He looks like a lynx, but I don't know what he is. My dad thinks he looks like a cat.

Do you have a Beanie Boo? Beanie Baby? Tell me in the comments.

So, that's it for now! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...