Saturday, May 6, 2017

Today Is My Birthday Party!

Image result for emoji themed birthday party
It's not exactly what my party will look like, but it is still awesome!
Hello readers! Today, I want to tell you about my birthday party! It's today. If you read one of my latest blog posts, you know it is an emoji themed birthday party. But yesterday, me and my mom bought birthday supplies. We bought a flying disc and last week, we purchased a winky emoji cake with a tongue.

Also, it's going to be at the pool. This Monday, my teacher handed out my birthday party cards. I know some of the people who will show up and some who won't. I know that Sahasra and Sadie are coming, and Nora said maybe. Lila and Snehitha won't show up. I'm sad, because Snehitha is my best friend. I have quite a few best friends, but I spend a lot of time with her. At least Sadie is coming, because I have a lot of fun with her.

I'm going to have it at the pool, so this morning my mom let me open a present, and it was an emoji bathingsuit. There was a teal shirt to cover it so I won't get sunburn. Plus, it's just two more hours until it starts, and I'm really excited. My mom just brought the cake in. In pink it says 'Happy 7th Birthday Hollyann'.

At my party, the people that want to can make a paper fortune teller. It's going to be really cool! My dad printed out paper that you can make fortune tellers on. I made four. If you were here, I think you'd think it was awesome!

So, that's all about my birthday party! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...