Sunday, June 11, 2017

More And More Blogs

Image result for blogs
Blogger! Hooray, hooray! :)
Hello readers! Today I want to tell you about more blogs you should check out! There is trulyfionaa.blogspot.com and hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com If you want to go check out their blogs then go ahead and click on the link. It might not work, so just type in the URL if the link doesn't work.

If you're a nerd and you're looking for blogs about school, go to www.stepinto2ndgrade.com and/or fourthgradelemonade.blogspot.com All blogs are fantastic to me.

If you're looking for a combination of food and comedy, go ahead and take a look at thesweetend2017.blogspot.com or www.forkandbeans.com

If you're looking for a combination of fashion, school, food, and comedy, check out all of those blogs! I know you'll be amused with all the different ideas they've come up with!

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you like my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you featured my blog until I browsed through my stats :) I'm so grateful! Thank you dear! You're sweet ;)
    Will check out other blogs mentioned :)

    Homed: Life in Sugar & Spice

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...