Sunday, June 25, 2017

My Reader's Theater Experience

I gladly present to you... Reader's Theater!


Hello readers! Today I want to tell you about my Reader's Theater experience. It's pretty much a camp where you practice a play and then on Thursday, you actually do the play in front of parents. It's a fun experience. This summer, the class and my teacher, Mrs. Lindsey, did Stone Soup. The Chinese version. I was the Little Girl.

Reader's Theater is a great place to make new friends, find out how to act, and have fun! And I did my Reader's Theater at George Bush Elementary. It's a really nice school, with an upstairs and all. The library is where my Reader's Theater is located.

If you participated or know about a Reader's Theater, tell me what you know in the comments (unless you know or participated in Bush Elementary's Reader's Theater)! I'd like to know all about the different Reader's Theaters. Do you like acting? Do you like reading? Reader's Theater is the right summer program for you!

So, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you enjoyed our Reader's Theatre camp!! ❤ You did really well! �� We were lucky to have you!! Hope you can join us at our Reader's Theatre camp next summer! Enjoy the rest of your summer and come visit me at GWB! ��

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...