Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Painting With a Twist

This is me with my "Fireworks Over the Lake" painting!

Hello readers! Today I want to tell you about my Painting With a Twist adventures! I painted a piece of fireworks over a lake. Painting With a Twist is basically a fun place where you can paint different paintings. It seems to me that the theme of what you paint is based on the month you're in and the month you're closest to.

Just in case you're getting interested, here's a few things you'll be able to paint.

1. Day's Dream.......................July 1
2. Follow Your Heart............................June 28
3. Regal Eagle......................June 29
4. Customize Your Combat........................July 2
5. Late Thunderstorm......................June 29
6. Star Pops.............................June 30
7. Love Grows Daisies..........................July 5
8. THE SUPER YOU!................................June 30
9. Watermelon Monogram..............................July 1
10. Rustic Pride..............................July 3

You starting to get the idea? Try it out! If you live in Murphy, go to the one by the Smith Public Library. It's the closest one, and I think it's the most fun!

So, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...