Wednesday, June 7, 2017

HFBECYAS Challenge!

Image result for challenge symbol
The challenge is this way!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk to you about the HFBECYAS Challenge! It's a new challenge I made up. So you have to make a sentence and the acromym has to be HFBECYAS. The sentence you make up has to make sense, too! Tell me in the comments if you're able to do it!

Here's something I can think of. Have Faith, Be Encouraging, Challenge Yourself, And Smile! Yes, that makes sense. When you do yours, don't copy me! That'd just be cheating! Remember, the acromym is HFBECYAS.

It's okay if you can't think of anything. Try again later! 

So, that's it for this post! Hope you enjoyed it. Bye bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...