Thursday, June 8, 2017

My New Blog

Image result for the sweet end
Now this is going to be a sweet ending!
Hello readers! Today I made a new blog! It's called The Sweet End. The theme is food, desserts, and funny things. To get there you have to type thesweetend2017.blogspot.com or click on this link. Comment on this post if you enjoyed my other blog!

 Sadly, I just started it today, so it only has two posts! :(

The first two are about food and desserts! I'll do another one tomorrow, possibly. It's probably going to be about funny things. I already did food and desserts.

So, that's my post about my new blog! Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!


2 comments:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...