Wednesday, June 28, 2017

July 4: Exciting Day!

Image result for july fireworks 2017
This looks like a blast!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk to you about July 4! The exciting day AND the closest holiday! It's this Saturday and me and my mom are going up on our roof to enjoy the July fireworks! Maybe we could have a little feast with my golden silverware that's in a case up in our attic.

How are you going to celebrate July 4? Why do you think that July 4 is celebrated with fireworks? There are lots of questions and so many answers. Answer some questions in the comments! Not just me, anyone can! But let's get to the point. July is a beautiful holiday and nobody can doubt that.

Today, I'm going to Painting With a Twist to paint a painting called "Fireworks Over the Lake". Have you been there before? What was it like?

So, that's it for today. I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

1 comment:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...