Sunday, June 25, 2017

The School's Pumpkin Patch

The very first pumpkin sprout! Yay!

Hello readers! Today I want to talk to you about the school's pumpkin patch! It's exciting to know that this fall, the school will have full-grown pumpkins! I wonder what the teachers will do with them. I've never seen anyone carve pumpkins, but who knows? Maybe they're making a change this year and at one of our festivals, some students will get to carve pumpkins?

Anyways, there's a bunch of really large sprouts in there. If you saw them, you'd be amazed on how fast they grow because me and my cousin planted them a couple weeks ago. I have a feeling that they'll turn into a mini pumpkin (or whatever the next stage of a pumpkin plant is) soon!
The entrance to the pumpkin patch.

I wonder how the pumpkins are doing. I hope someone just recently watered them, because pumpkins need more water than you might think. They grow up to be very large plants. They need great care to grow up healthy and strong, just like us.

So, that's my post for today! I hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

1 comment:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...