Saturday, June 3, 2017

Pond? Sand? BEACH?!

Image result for sandbox
This sandbox is normal, but the sandbox at my local park is so much more different!
Hello readers! Today I want to talk about my visit to the sandbox at my local park. It. Was. Crazy. There was so much water! I couldn't believe how much water there was. It's also unbelieveable that I found a toy. The only reason why is because who could have any time to go to the sandbox when there's been so much rain recently?

I really kind of couldn't tell the difference! Was it a pond? A sandbox? Could it even be a beach?! It'd be absolutely cray cray if you saw it. It's like a beach with surprisingly shallow water. But anyways, my point is that the sandbox at my local park is really full of water.

The water streaks from one side of the sandbox to the other. There are a few small islands, and a shore, but otherwise, it's water. Nothing but water.

So, that's my post about my local sandbox! Comment! Tell me what you think it looks like! Pond, sandbox, or beach? Hope you enjoyed it! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...