Sunday, February 5, 2017

Valentine's Day


Image result for cupid bow
This is Cupid's bow. Happy Valentine's Day!
Hello readers, and happy Valentine's Day! The Valentine's Day party at my school is this Friday! How are you going to celebrate? I'm going to tape Air Heads to my cards. I even made one for my teacher! I also made this wreath of hearts for her. Are you celebrating at your school? Will you decorate? There's a lot to do on Valentine's Day.

Will you have a Valentine's Day party at your school? If so, when? Hopefully you'll get a chance to celebrate with your teacher and classmates! I hope you have a terrific Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day is a great chance to show people how much you appreciate them personally or with a card and some candy! Maybe you'll even get to see some faraway relatives or friends!

4 comments:

  1. Happy valentine! Hope you enjoy your party on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed yours! I know it's April, but you should always be polite!

      Delete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...