Sunday, January 29, 2017

Black Bear Cub: Book


Hello everyone! Today I'm going to rewrite my summary of the book Black Bear Cub. So here it is!


Mother Bear teaches Bear Cub and his sister how to live life in the forest. Mother Bear protects Bear Cub and his sister. For example, Mother Bear teaches her cubs how to sense danger. Another way Mother Bear teaches them is Mother Bear teaches them how to catch food. I also learned Mother Bear teaches Bear Cub and his sister how to climb trees so they can get away from danger.



So that's my summary of Black Bear Cub! I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Bear cub and his sister are so lucky to have such a caring and loving mother bear.

    ReplyDelete

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...