Thursday, March 16, 2017

Special Day Tomorrow!


Leprechaun free irish clipart 2 - Cliparting.com
Leprechaun! Sneaky, but lucky!
Hello readers! Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day! I am going to celebrate it! My teacher never told me, but I hope we get a party! The legend is, if you don't wear green on Saint Patrick's Day, you get pinched! So wear green tomorrow! Not only you might get pinched, but green is the symbol of Saint Patrick! Saint Patrick is a Saint and being a Saint is important. It is a symbol of, for example, an important person.

Saint Patrick's Day is the Day of clovers. The other legend is if you find a four leaf clover, you get lucky! Saint Patrick's day is on a Friday. Did you ever get pinched? There is a rumor about finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow because leprechauns hide it there. Older people don't really believe in luck or leprechauns. But the legend you get pinched is real. Maybe not by a leprechaun, but it sure is real! When I was in kinder, my teacher pinched people if they didn't wear green.

So that's the special day tomorrow! I hope you enjoy it! Bye!

1 comment:

A Christmas Carol: The Purpose of the 3 Christmas Ghosts

A Christmas Carol is a delightful book that's about an old man named Ebenezer Scrooge who was never very jolly, especially around Christ...